Welcome to Pocono Potatoes

What better way to get back into blogging than to talk about a topic I'm in love with? 

💓The Potato!💓

That's right. 
Potatoes

This blog is dedicated to the potato in all its beautiful starchy, tuberous glory. I started joking around with a friend one night when we were out at a local bar. I ordered cheese fries. Every time I'm out with this friend I order cheese fries. It's become comical at this point. I order cheese fries, take a photo of the dish, and then rate it.  My friend just laughs whenever we go out now because she knows that I really don't need a menu. I'm going to get the best fry or potato dish offered. The last time this happened I had an epiphany and told her I was seriously considering a fall-back career writing about my love of cheese fries.  This idea has been stewing for a few weeks now.  And I've decided what the heck? At least here people won't think I'm too much of a freak for gushing over potatoes. 


So Welcome to my Pocono Potatoes blog! 

Stay tuned to learn about the awesome and exciting potato dishes that can be found in the beautiful Pocono Mountains.


Help me kick off this blog right... 
Let me know in the comments section what potato dish you want to hear about most!

Comments